View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 03:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen178 View Post
I am going through the same thing. I know that my foot will never be the same and I know that I will never be able to do the job that I used to. I have done all that I could to not suck from WC like... use vacation and sick pay etc. I only received WC payments for 1 month and I could not stand sitting at home any longer so I went to work for my parents. they know what I can and cannot do and the job is a totally sit on the butt job. Attorneys would not even talk to me because I am employed. My worry is that when they sell the business... who is going to hire me? I too am very scared for my future.
Wow! That's rough! I understand the who-will-ever-hire-me feeling. I am curious how that would work for you too. Have you been in contact with your state's Human Resource Agency for disabled workers? Or your Department of Industrial Relations in your state? If not, try googling & check out the website and let the digging begin. I wish you luck!

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote