View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 11:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Please be careful with the steroids. They can induce a severe weakness in M.G. Please do not taper on your own also as tapering too fast can send you crashing. I'm sorry but to give the dose you were given and if I read correctly, is not the way to prescribe for M.G. as far as I ever heard.

There is an article on pain in M.G. patients that I will post. I have pain in my muscles and severe when pushing it. It was funny or sad to me reading the article, about how it is overlooked. I think maybe this doctor listened. It seems to me if it is not written in the classic textbook and one complains, bingo well it just cannot be. Reading about all the different m.g. patients it seems to me, I don't think it is at all so understood, as they say it is. Some articles are around about different or more than one process going on.

Stick to your guns, it is your health. I wish you well.
I cannot post what I think of neuro's, not all but enough for my liking. I will post the article and also coming down off steroids can make you feel crummy and can flare symptoms. Please speak with your doctor about the way it was prescribed and taper. Also with antibody or Musk testing any immunosuppresion can affect titre results.
GUMBY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote