View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I can date my symptoms back to my teen years as well, but had my first major attack in 1991. I haven't had a MRI since 2003, but at that point I had two large spinal lesions and three small brain ones. The spinal lesions are the one's that cause me the most problems, for sure. Have you had a spinal MRI too?

I've known people who've had 100+ brain lesions, even a 13 yr old boy, but after trying all the DMD's he finally settled on Copaxone and LDN, and has done wonderfully since then. Last check he had NO active lesions.

Erin and Barb have given you some good advice. As far as heat, it can cause psuedo exacerbations and symptoms, but they will let up when you cool down. This is true of stress, over-doing things, and infection as well. However, infection left untreated can put us into a full-blown attack too, so this is not something to leave! If you think you might have an infection, treat it with fever reducers faithfully, until you can get checked out and a rx for antibiotics. Bladder infections are very common.

Welcome to the forum.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rissa_TX (04-23-2008)