View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:05 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I've been on google!!!

Look what I found out about pygmies!!!!

Thank god I'm not brain dead and there actually were pygmies in Australia!!!
================================================== =====
The extinction of the Australian pygmies
Keith Windschuttle and Tim Gillin
Quadrant
June 2002

From the 1940s until the 1960s, it was fairly widely known there were pygmies in Australia. They lived in North Queensland and had come in from the wild of the tropical rainforests to live on missions in the region. This was a fact recorded at the time not only in anthropological textbooks and articles but also in popular books about the Australian Aborigines. There was even an award-winning children's book tracing their origins. The more famous photographs of the Australian pygmies were reproduced in both the academic and the popular literature.

================================================== =====

I always wondered why I was so fascinated by pygmies. Could be it's because I used to date one 30 or so years ago.
I am 5 ft 7 and he was 5 feet 3. My mother took one look at him and rolled her eyes.

Imagine if we married? My kids would have been 3 feet. My mother would have really rolled her eyes then!!!!

Okay,no more stories, back to neuropathy!!!

Alan is going to meet with is primary care physician, ask for an mri and then go to a surgeon he has contacted that is in his insurance plan and this man performs endoscopic dischetomy.

This will be VERY INTERESTING!!!!

will update.

Happy Pygmie hunting!!!!!

mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote