View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 11:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguins View Post
Thanks, Abbie and Friend.

I've read stuff on it - but maybe I have too much blubber and just can't decipher where the heck my lowest rib is?!

I still have my gallbladder - but have been ruling that out as the problem as I have it on both sides...or even when it is on one side, it isn't always the same side. Right now it is my left side. In the morning it is so uncomfortable. It usually doesn't go across my front, fortunately.

I was supposed to call my doc today, but just didn't feel well. I know, that's a strange statement to make! Guess I didn't want to talk to anyone. It took all I had to even get to work this afternoon. I'm sick of being sick. I'm tired of the symptoms. I'm annoyed with being tired all the time. This whole thing stinks.

Now I'm trying to remember if I read somewhere that the MS Hug is possibly a sign of lesions on the spine? Or maybe I've been reading too many of the lesion threads on here! I'm confusing myself now!

~k

Since I have the ms hug, I also would have automatically ruled out the gallbladder, until I had to have it removed last week. My neuro didn't want to just blame all the pain on the hug. So when they did an ultrasound they found some gall stones. So, now I am a believer in not just taking for granite it is JUST ms. I wish you the best.

BTW: I have been told here that the hug is caused from a spinal lesion.

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote