View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can tell alffe that i remember reading something "now" about 2 people from the BT meeting and falling in lurve and getting married..heehee

I wonder if i can find the old post, because i'm nosey like that and i will go look ..LOL
I wonder if i can tell everyone thats going that i hope they have a great time at the wedding.
I wonder if Kimmy knows how often i think of her and wonder how she is doing.
I wonder if i can tell Julie that i have been thinking of her and her lil Mikey alot lately.
I wonder if i remembered to tell you peeps..heehee,we are gonna be able to keep our lil baby kitties after all.King tut gave his final word on it..No turning back now.That made me VERY happy
I wonder if doody will get her toenails painted tonight
I wonder if she knows what a great mental pic she gave me of her fav island w/lighthouse .
I wonder if i can just stop wondering already and give the room a hug.
{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote