View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautytransforming View Post
The anesthesiologist says he usually runs 2 liters into someone before he does an epidural. I didn't get an instruction sheet... and sometime the military is lacsidasical on their instructions. All I read about them was how they were done, I didn't do much more research than that, which is very unlike me.
I got no instructions from the doc or his nurse either, in fact when I mentioned to the nurse that I heard about the caffiene she gave me that moose in headlights look

I learned everything here...funny thing was even knowing all this in advance, after the hospital people acted like it was no big deal....I didn't know what to think. I did what my NT buddies said and laid in bed for 3 days, with a headache....finally on day 5 I called and raised hell and got a the red carpet treatment as I entered the ER where they were waiting for me with fluids, demerol ( I guess to calm me) and the blood patch. I felt much better just like you...what an ordeal!!! (Then the test was negitive after all that)

So glad you are feeling better!!!!!!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beautytransforming (04-25-2008)