View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Nope never tried that, but I am back to using my cpap again. I feel a LOT better now that I have had a couple of good night's of sleeping. Unfortunately I had a zit appear after I used the new mask, I think it was already about to pop through and was due to the sore I developed from the larger sized mask.

Anyway I am feel so much better. I do understand how some folks can't use the machine through the entire night, but I try really hard to because I totally stop breathing all the time during the night.

Thanks for al the replies everyone, I didn't want to post until I was using it again and now I am happily for the moment.

Good luck with your DH's using the CPAP BMW, I hope something gives and he's able to use it again consistantly, no one should have to sleep angry and I know my DH used to get angry when we shared a bed, I have slept alone now for over eight years and I kinda like it. LOL!

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-26-2008)