Thread: I got the call
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tracy, as long as you realize that you will be in a LOT of pain, and you will NOT be able to return to your normal duties as quickly as it sounded like you thought you would, and you are comfortable with his decision. We will be here for you.

I don't mind telling you that I am actually shedding tears for you, cuz I know the amount of pain I was in after only ONE side being done...and I can only imagine how much pain you will be in after doing it the way you are going to be doing it. I wouldn't be able to ... no way. Is he going in thru the clavicle or the armpit?

It sounded, to me, in your post, like you' only have help for 2 weeks, and like you run a daycare facility. Like you'd only be closing the facility for a couple of weeks, and that you thought almost like you'd be able to open it back up soon.

You said the person you know had the surgery 18 months ago and just returnd to work a couple months ago...that's 16 months recovery. Are you prepared for that, hon?

I looked this surgeon up. I'm like that Found all good stuff, but haven't looked him up on this site. Bad thing is, with OBT being down, we can't search for him there, to see if anyone else used him. But I found nothing bad online, so I wish you luck, hon. I really, truly do. And if you can't post afterwards, please have SOMEONE post FOR YOU...okay? Please?

Anything we can do, just ask. We'll all be thinking of you...and praying for a quick recovery.

Hugs
LisaM
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote