Thread: life continues
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 09:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This whole deal has been a mess..I still feel like we've been shipwrecked and are still looking for survivors..Sometimes I feel like Im on Gilligans Island

My thoughts are..to name a few..like rosebud mentioned, there are so many MIA's, more than I can count, and not just newcomers..I often wonder after all this time if many of the newcomers just gave up on the deal, and there were quite a few over the past year..

I wasnt one bit surprised that BT crashed and burned again..Over the past 6-8 months prior to the crash, it was the slowest responding website I visited, and the more software updates they did, the worse it seemed to get..There were many members complaining about BT's performance..some had trouble logging on..others with dial up were waiting for a month of Sundays to get on the forums, only to get booted repeatedly..and I took notice of the many complaints that went unanswered, and unsolved

What is front and center on my mind right now, and I hope Im not jumping the gun here, but, where do we go from here?..Do we stay..(if we even can)..or do we go when BT comes back online?..It would be nice to piece the community back together, but I dont feel good about leaving the banned members behind, especially because they are good long time members who have contributed an abundance to the community, and guilty of nothing in my eyes..victims of injustice is a better way of descibing it..Im doing alot of thinking out loud here, but this is basically what is on my mind at the moment