View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Describe your Computer Area

I was just sitting here thinking about all the people we talk to in this community. I have my world around me, just as you do. I'm curious what your world looks like around you when you chat....me first:

I have a big home, the one I always wanted. I have 4 main floors. Its an odd design. Off the master bedroom, is a 'secrete' room. It was unfinished when we bought it, and is seperate from all the air ducts in the home. I turned it into my smoking room. I put in the computer, a TV, lazy boys. Basically, its a hidden living room.

The rest of the house sits emtpy now that the kids are gone ( I have step-sons too). I have a heater at my feet to stay warm, as my DH has a fan in the window blowing cold air on him. This is typical. America's funnist home videos is on (LMBO!) and my rented movie starts in 40 minutes. Sometimes I have the blues playing in the background, My favorite music. DH is shoveling around the hot tub now so we can soak before the movie. (Here I go...)

Meanwhile, I read what you all say, laugh *as always*....and enjoy time with you in-between all thats going on live around me....

Would love to read about your world while you post

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-26-2008), Girlie Girl (04-26-2008), Koala77 (04-25-2008), SallyC (04-26-2008)