View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

My computer is in what I guess could be called the sunroom. It's a room off the living room that's got windows all across the back. I had my "office" in here (it's where I used to work when I had a job!!) so I still have the desk, credenza and filing cabinet. At least they all match but they are much too big for just a "computer area". I'm thinking I might put them on Craigs List or EBay and sell them.

I have a bird feeder and can watch out over the back yard and see all the wildlife that comes to visit. We have a slew of different birds and two bunnies that come every day - they are so cute and I've started putting little raw carrots under the birdfeeder for them.

My cats each have a "perch" (just one of those carpet covered contraptions) in the windows and they love to watch the birds and nap in the sun. Such lazy bums!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote