View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update

New nerve pain running up and down the left side of my left leg. So I had a Lumbar MRI on 8/8/06 and NS is supposed to call me today with results.

FINALLY, got my SSD approved and received back pay to 10/15/04. Hubby and I are going on a 7 day cruise to the Virgin Islands (St. Thomas, St. Marteen 10/29/06).

If MRI doesn't show significant change at L3-L4, then I will have a Cervical and Lumbar ESI on 10/20/06 hoping it will as my hubby told NS put me in a 'Comfort Zone' for the cruise. I'm trying to be positive about them; however had 1 Lumbar L5-S1 in either 8/05 or 9/05 and just caused severe muscle spasms in my back. I had a cervical ESI at C7-T1 on 4/11/06 and it took away the severe pain on the left side of my neck and shoulder blades and moved moderate pain to the other side.

On Lortab instead of Demerol w/phenegran. NS is switching my daily doses of Neurontin to Zonegran. I have RX but haven't gotten it filled yet. He wanted to put me on Lyrica, but insurance company refused to pay for it. Said it was
only for diabetic neuoropathy.

That's it Folks.

Hugs To Ya!
Claudia
claudia029 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote