View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rgirl View Post
Try some sinus medication...could be allergies. Afterall 'tis the season!!!

Just some helpful hints Erin. I hate headaches too. About the only time I get them now is with sinus stuff or during this dreaded IVSM infusions!!!

Oh, I know part of my problem with the headache was allergy related (the cleaning lady and her almond scented floor cleaner, made my headache spike yesterday afternoon)

It just felt a lot worse than the usual sinus headache, and it apparently needed to be beaten down repeatedly with the Midrin until it stayed down. It felt like it was coming from my neck and was going up into my head. Most of my allergy headaches seem to come from the forehead or my nose.

It did seem to get worse everytime I coughed or sneezed or laughed. (watched Boston Legal on Tivo last night...love that show)

I know I have a problem with tree pollen, and most of the trees in our neighborhood are just now starting to green up.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (04-26-2008)