View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 01:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused intro

hi,
my name is norma. thank you for your welcome. i am 62 and have degenerative osteoarthritis. in 2005 i fell and fractured my right sacrum and left pubis. after being out of work for three months, i went back and fractured my left sacrum since then i have been in extreme pain. they found that i had a mild bulging disk, mild multifactorial central canal stenosis,in L4, L5,also minimal pseudobulge associated with spondyolisthesis, bilateral facet hypertrophy and arthropathy. milddisc dehydration at the lower 3 lumbar levels and some other problems that i know nothing about and the orthopedist i saw did not explain nor did he tell me why i was in so much pain. he just said i needed physical therapy and that should take care of all my problems. he did not listen when i told him that i had 1 year of all types of therapy and it had just made matters worse. so here i am trying to figure everything that is on the report of all my c-scans, mris, bone density tests, x-rays, etc.

i am an elementary school teacher and have not been able to work in 2yrs. i was on disability for a little over and year and now we are just on one salary, my husband's. he is also a teacher so we have had to declare bankruptcy.
nguidupleloz3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote