View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixotic1 View Post
Would it be okay with you guys if mainly I discussed the essays I've already written? I would be so glad to clarify things from them. But, getting heavy-duty into new things is really beyond my energy level and rightfully reserved for my own forum. Once we get a good amount of info on a topic, I have been truning it into a blurb for the Health Pages. The vertigo which flattened me first gives me a limited time at the screen and my current exasperation has severely weakened my right arm. After about an hour it will not continue to type.

So my schedule is post, nap, post, nap, eat, nap, nap, eat, post - repeat.

So, I guess I am saying that, as much as I would like to be a day-to-day member of two forums, I don't have the oomph or strength. But, I do a lot of work to write the essays, they are already done, and I could easily pop over here from time to time and answer questions from them and talk to you all.

The zest for information here is stimulating!

Quix
Quix, as with any member you can post when and if you feel like it. You will find all of us in different stages of MS, some of us doing better or worse than others.

You will also find some of us have been dx'd a long time, some newly dx'd and those in limbo. Which makes for a wide range of topics.

Another option you might be interested in - We have the Stumble Inn which is for non - MS topics and can be a nice break from the reality of this disease.

NeuroTalk offers many different forums and when your up to it please take a look around and feel free to jump in anywhere.

As for things you have written and would like to post here: I don't see a problem but as you can tell you will be questioned