View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 03:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittesea View Post
...Has anyone else sat there silently cheering at the TV because you realize that a friend or family member is watching the show and they might finally "get it" by watchng Dr Burke go through something similar to what you went through??? I would love to hear what everyone else thinks.... and if you haven't watched the show you might want to start watching Liz
I just love the show and feel they indeed present the medical conditions/treatments with crediibility!

HOWEVER

my painfree, non-TOS family and friends also watch House. They commented that Dr. Burke should be sent to Dr. House and his trio of super-hero doctors who would find a quick, effective treatment even if they had to break into Burke's house to find a hidden cause for the lingering malady. LOL

But...back to Gray's Anatomy....what do you think Dennie's occupation could have been that enabled him to have an inheritance check of 8 million bucks sent to izzie???AND

Who is you favorite character?? Mine is Izzie.

(Thanks for helping take my mind of my TOS)

A "G's A" fan...Carly

Advanced Glaucoma~RA/secondary fibromyalgia~Cervical Radiculapathy post ACDF 5-6~TOS

"What do we live for if it is not to make life less difficult for each other." ~ George Eliot
buriedinbooks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote