View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:26 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I don't know what part of Florida you are in, but Naples has Dr. Lieberman and I think Dr. Perlmutter both. If hey are too far away they might be able to suggest someone closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagal View Post
Hello, I wonder how I am ever going to find a Physician who I can stay with. I don't think I'm asking too much to be able to have some control over my own disease as far as meds and 2nd opinions and the like. Now don't get me wrong, I have alot of respect for doctors and I know they are the experts, but what giives when three different doctors have said exactly the opposite of the previous one????? Which one do I believe anyway? I have always stayed with my doctors before, so what is it that I can't seem to find one that I can trust to really be listening and looking out for me. How have you all found your Drs, and do you feel they listen and support you? If anyone lives in sunny FL and would be willing to share any dr. ifo they have, would you PM me? Thanks lots! FG
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote