Thread: I lost a friend
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 07:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I called her mom last night to see how she was holding up. It seems like she was doing quite well, I heard music playing and she had been drinking heavily. I wanted to know more about what happened and what she found when she went there. She was in bed, music was playing and the phone was in her lap along with her phone book. There was an empty bottle of Tequila on the nightstand. I asked her mom if she had spoken to her that night. She said they hadn't spoken in several days because K threated her with suicide. She told me that K was just trying to get attention and she's done this before. All I sad was that was your own daughter not some stranger. She then hung up on me.

I've read a lot about suicide and they don't want death, they just want the pain to stop. And K certainly had a lot of pain in her life including her own family. She told me over and over how she felt abandoned by her own family and of the horrible fights she had with her mom. I just don't get it. I checked my cell phone and she did call me at 10:35 but left no message, just a noise came through. They said she died somewhere around 10:45 so she was trying to reach me but I wasn't there for her. I don't know how I'm going to be able to face her mom today. I wonder if she'll even shed a tear.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote