View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
Oh my! Things like that are so frustrating, even when not done deliberately or with malice! When my parents were living with us, we had a couple of unfortunate incidents, especially involving my Dad. He always felt so bad, so we went somewhere private to bonk our heads against the wall, and tried not to make him feel worse.

I can remember once Dad shuffling over to me and saying, "I'm afraid I sprinkled on your rug." I just grinned and said, "Well, that's why God invented Febreze!" Then afterward, I went outdoors and wailed to my husband, "Dad peed on my new carpet!" What can you do? I'd trade all my carpets to have them back for five minutes.

How long have your parents lived with you?
Me, too, B2Y. I'd take all the frustrations and aggravations just to be able to spend one more day with my Dad. I miss him so much. Like you, I vented to my family but never to him.

We all do things that we don't intend to do.....we all make mistakes and mess up from time to time.

Erin, I'm sure if you asked your Dad if you ever did anything that aggravated or frustrated him he'd be able to think of a few incidents!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote