View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just bought a new laptop and went with a MAC so I wouldn't have to deal with Vista. None of the programs that I use are compatible with Vista and it's easier to use a dual platform on the MAC rather than fight with Vista.

I watched one guy in the training class for the landscape design software class get so frustrated with the compatibility problems with Vista and the software that the instructor finally gave him her laptop to use. It was a learning experience for the software company as well! They found out that they had a lot of work to do on their upgrade! It was NOT working with Vista at all!!!

I use WordPerfect and will not use Word at all. I never have and feel I should not have to change word processing programs just because MS has something new and better!

Change is not always for the better. Customers should be given the option to stay with XP or go with Vista, especially in light of the all the problems it has had since its release!

They just lost one customer....

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote