View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I too can give Ms. Alffe a big hug today and think happy birthday thoughts for him. And I wonder if she would share with daughter that she is in my thoughts and prayers.

WHA!??? Did I see Olhipie up above or are my eyes deceiving me?

I wonder if BMW knows I find her so kind, sweet and supportive. I'm sorry kiddo didn't win that prize but how proud you must be of her anyway.

I wonder if I just did my crabgrass weed spray right? Never done did that in my life and scared the behoosit outta me. I hate poison and my dad has always done that for me, but I decided I needed to learn for myself.

I wonder if Ms. Alffe would like a big chunk of my favorite perennial which I cannot remember the name of at this time, LOLOL! I JUST REMEMBERED! Autumn Joy Sedum. Mine is so huge I broke it up today and planted some in other parts of my garden.

I wonder about the mother and little boy I found sitting on the grass behind my home right after I sprayed poison in it.

I wonder if (((Goofy))) could use a big hug. Sweet Goofy, much love to you. That job situation just sucks but you will do fine. I hope your FIL will be okay as well. I hope Mr. Goofy is being helpful because if he isn't....well, you know how good I am with my boots.

I wonder how I totally flipped last night when I couldn't find my envelope with $292.50 from work. Collection of money I've been entrusted with for a gift for a professor retiring. I was up until 2 am digging through my car, digging through everything! Luckily, it was on my daughter's kitchen table. OMG how scared I was.

I wonder how the Gone With The Wind casting turned out.

I wonder who will win tonight on Big Brother. Don't like either one of them!

I wonder if BJ is doing okay today. (((BJ)))

I wonder if ((Abbie)) and ((Nohope)) had angel dust scattered about them for a good night's sleep.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (04-27-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (04-27-2008), Twinkletoes (04-27-2008), who moi (04-28-2008)