View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if Doody knows to POST questions on the Gardening thread if you are unsure about things!!!!

Quote:
I wonder if I just did my crabgrass weed spray right? Never done did that in my life and scared the behoosit outta me. I hate poison and my dad has always done that for me, but I decided I needed to learn for myself.

I wonder if Ms. Alffe would like a big chunk of my favorite perennial which I cannot remember the name of at this time, LOLOL! I JUST REMEMBERED! Autumn Joy Sedum. Mine is so huge I broke it up today and planted some in other parts of my garden.

I wonder about the mother and little boy I found sitting on the grass behind my home right after I sprayed poison in it.
I wonder if Doody can find that information on the label...it should be ok if the spray is DRY!!!!

I wonder if Doody knows that I love Autumn Joy Sedum and use is a lot in my landscape designs. In fact, I am working on one right now and couldn't decide on the upright Sedum or the prostrate, so dedided to use some of each!!!! Dragon's Blood is one of my favorites!!!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-27-2008), who moi (04-28-2008)