View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder about what Alffe is talking about of rain in Bizi's world. She's got the tan I have always dreamed of.

I wonder how granddoody is feeling today?

I wonder at how the trip was home for BMW and her daughter? Lot's of catching up?

I wonder about how positively beautiful jaded2nites babies is?

I wonder if Alffe knows that yes I do make my very own lemon pepper butter and have to sample half the dish just to make sure my little ones don't absorb all that fat?

I wonder about wren and if she's feeding anymore of them stinky black cats with the white stripe going down the back? OMG You got some of that tomato juice don't ya?

I am wondering if abbie slept the day away? You go girl!

I wonder about Twink and how my daughter thinks her avator is so adorable? Really, must I claim this daughter of mine???????????????

I wonder how curious is? I wonder if she noticed in my profile the new pic of Nina. She is laughing with my 4 year old tickling her. I would just love it if you could bring out the pic for all

I wonder about David and if he got any of that spring break? I think he's studing too hard. I have to credit myself for my 11 year old hitting honor roll for the 3rd time in a year. It's cause I no longer help her with her homework! Dumb blonde joke. Hah!

I wonder if you all know how much I wonder about all of you every day and always find myself come running back to this computer to check in on all of ya. Hugs

I wonder about wren's unbelievable wild parrots and how they would be considered escapees from the pet shop here? I've never seen anything like that except at the pet store.
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-28-2008), Burntmarshmallow (04-28-2008), tamiloo (04-27-2008), Twinkletoes (04-27-2008)