Thread: dreams
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I dream all the time, especially if I have something on my mind that I am not dealing with.

For the longest time I would have this repeating dream where I kept pulling this never-ending thread out of my mouth . . . pulling, pulling, pulling. A while later, it became a string . . . then later it was this mesh fabric, about an inch wide.

This went on for weeks and I decided (consciously) that I was going to try to rip out the spool or whatever it was that it was coming from, down my throat. I did rip it out in my next dream (it was a flat, metal thing), but the dreams didn't stop.

I finally figured out what the dream-message was about . . . I had to talk to somebody about something I had been avoiding. I had the "talk" with the person, and the dream stopped right then and there.

Now I dream about my "house" all the time. It is a different house each time, but I know it is where I live. It always has trap doors and hidden hallways that lead to nowhere . . . and I think it means that I need to get my "house" (life) in order. There are some big decisions I've been procastinating.

Cherie