View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey gals!! Billie...I was glad to see you here but do get lots of rest and see the Doc ...watch those sugars too! I hope you get better real soon!
Well...did I have a moment tonight! For the last month or so I have had a recent photo of myself on the door of the fridge...my fat photo. Well, in the past these things have helprd me to remind me of what I do not want for me anymore.....for some reason this photo, horrible as it is, is not doing the trick. I still have not got on track! My moment came this evening when hubby and I were looking for some of last years camping photos. I found a handful of older photos and started flipping thru them. I almost croaked when I saw a picture of me 5 years ago or so....I was so slim! I wore little skirts...I had a tiny face and a big white smile and a lovely tan...........I LOOKED DYNAMITE! I was 58 pounds lighter! What happened to me? How could I let myself get so fat again? What is wrong with me that I cannot get off me a-s and exercise and eat right? No wonder I hide under baggy clothes now. It took me about 4 months to lose 50 of those pounds the first time. I could look great again by August.........I put that photo on the fridge now as well.....I want to be me again and feel good!

LOVE DORRIE!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-28-2008), Fancylady_2006 (04-27-2008)