View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if I can just kinda just introduce myself to those that don't know me here.

I feel kinda new, I guess since I haven't been here. But I am kinda old, but not as old as Alpho(aka Alffe or Alpo, or queen of misspellings. LOL) or Moses or dirt...I guess I am older than that can of chicken of the sea dated "use before 02/29/1995".

I wonder if I can tell you that I married Spanish Moss, but she is NOT green like moss nor does she turn green. She only turns green when I am nekkid. Nor is she brown like Spanish Moss cause she doesn't work for for UPS.

I wonder if I can tell you that I actually retired from the forum, then unretired cause I can't make up my mind. I am known to be wishy but NOT washy. I wash my own clothes, though. I'll try to do better and be more washy...

I wonder about the folks that I don't know, yet very glad to see you folks posting. It is good to eat the elephant and not ignore it in the room. I like the ears...

I wonder if bizi is busy

I wondered if Tamiloo and Twinkletoes were sisters cause they walk alike, they laugh alike at times they even talk alike, what a crazy pair. But they're NOT cousins...they're NOT identical SOS Forum members, and there you'll find. One pair of matchbox cars yet, different as night and day...

I wonder if sometimes my OCD kicks in and I ended up saying to myself, Tamitoes and Twinkeloo and then I say Ohiopie and then I ended up saying Tamato which is not really tomato but then twinkleloo doesn't make me want to skip to my loo...*ack.....

I wonder if Ohiopie is feeling better. I hope so, maybe twinkles need to watchout for HIS toes.

I wonder about all those hurting and I hope that there is something that I can do. Maybe I can read and just say "thank you" but sometimes, I wish they have a "thinking of you" button when one doesn't know what to say and need to do a "hit a button and run" type of deal.

I wonder if doody knows that I have been thinking about her "religion" a lot lately. And I AM a believer! Well, not a Monkee, though. LOL

I wonder if I had some wise words to say to BJ, I really don't...I can only offer her a hug.

I wonder if BMW knows that she had made me think of a burnt marshmellow with four wheels going 150 mph on the Autobahn and the Michelin tire man(cause he looks more like a marshmellow?) was doing the driving and the ghost busters were chasing after him in a big weenie van?

OK, I wonder if I need some sleep...

I wonder if Goofy knows that it was such a wonderful time meeting with her and her family last year and that anyone that doesn't hire her, doesn't know what they are missing!

I wonder if wren knows that, "it's coming, it's coming, it's coming!" I promise! LOL

I wonder if Koala77 is on the wall, and one should fall would there then be Koala76? Now, I am going to go and start singing the modified 99 Koala beers on the wall...sheesh, moi, get a grip!

wonder if nohopes knows that she GIVES many hope by just posting about her posts? (I hesitate to use the words, "story", "experience", or "life" for it is NOT a story, and it IS a horrible experience, and it will NOT be her life, forever)

I wonder if Av 8 Girl for breakfast, what does she have for lunch or supper?

I wonder at how good it is to see jaded, an old timer, and how great it is to see pics of that beautiful baby.

I wonder if doody's grandoody and the new jaded can have a forum post off. That would be fun! LOL the fastest posting grannies of the post. Hmmmm...

I wonder if David is relaxing a bit, eating some fish and chips in some ole pub and watching football which we call soccer but really DO use their feet vs. what we call football here in the states where we use the hands but is NOT called handball cause there is a sport called handball that is played kinda like a dodgeball but is NOT a dodgeball cause the ball doesn't dodge, PEOPLE dodges...hmmmmmmmm....but I was only if wondering if David was having fish and chips with malted vinegar. Please have an extra one for me til I visit again.

I wonder if Alpho will throw away the Alpo cause there might be some serious bacteria in there now...LMAO.........

I wonder if no one will be angry if I missed anyone, it is NOT on purpose!!

I wonder if scrabbly will ever post again also...

wonder if curious knows that George IS of the Jungle. But she'd better watch out cause Tarzan's swinging on his vine
(in case anyone wondered if this was a secret code. Heckit no, I have NO idea what I just typed to curious. But it will self-destruct in the next millenium

Last edited by who moi; 04-28-2008 at 02:18 AM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-28-2008), Burntmarshmallow (04-28-2008), Curious (04-30-2008), jaded2nite (04-28-2008), Koala77 (04-28-2008), nohope (04-28-2008), tamiloo (04-29-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (04-29-2008)