View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Yes. I'm wondering many times what they are thinking. Sometimes they say they cannot fill my medicine. They say it's to early. I'd say there's been a mistake. I know I don't abuse this medicine. I put it in trays. It's always there fault,and they don't like to communicate with the Doctor,or do anything that they don't have to do. I feel mortified if there are people standing around. I hate that. I wish that they could implement a new plan on how you can do this with no embarrassment. It makes you feel so small when they say you can't have a refill yet,and I know that they are wrong again. I've told them what my Doctor wants them to do. I think that he has them straightened out now. I don't like going to pick up my meds either. They never give you the benefit of the doubt. They know me now,and know that I don't lie,and I don't abuse,and they Fax my doctor now,which he told them to do in the first place. Oh me!

I have also freaked out in the past if I didn't know what a medicine was going to do. When I first took some medicines,I'd think is this medicine going to freak me out? Some medicines have given me a weird feeling,and I'd wonder if it was going to make me paranoid,or spacey. I'd wonder if I'd panic. One time I was in a hospital,and they took me off all of my medicines,and I had a seizer. They put me back on them. I was able to get the micro-tape of that hospital stay,and the Psychiatrist was going to try something new. I was in immense emotional pain,and he took me off of a addictive tranquilizer at the same time. Then he put me right back on it. He said that my problems appear to be real. What was he thinking! I hate these little,and big mistakes that Pharmacies,and Doctors make. I know what you mean. I wish that I could fight the battles,and feal good afterwards,but I usually feel false guilt,shame,anger,embarrassment,and creepy when I leave the Pharmacy.Then I'm tired when I get home,real tired,and tired of it all.

Brokenfriend

Last edited by Brokenfriend; 04-28-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: I'm making a addition to what I have said