Thread: Locker Room
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 06:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh, you poor thing!

Boy did you bring me back to my Catholic school days with the whole locker room thing. But we had private showers and semi-private areas to dress. It was still embarrassing because I had a flat chest and wanted to die.

First, I saw really cute cover ups at Walmart at sale price the other day. I mean, that was here in Nevada but you could check at your big box stores like Walmart, Target, Penneys, even Sears. If that doesn't work, try the internet - you'll find something there for sure and cheap. And change in the bathroom stall if you feel more comfortable, there is nothing wrong with that! Your Crocs should work fine. And use the net for a new swimsuit maybe too, if your budget allows. There are some that come high up the back, you may like those. If I see something, I'll let you know.

BUT, foremost you should ignore everyone and concentrate and the reason why you are there - to make yourself feel better!! If other people make you nervous, use the trick that actors and public speakers use when they first come out to perform and they are so nervous - imagine everyone else is naked! If anything, it will put a smile on your face.

Keep us posted and let us know what we can do to support you! Don't give up!

Go get 'em,
nancy-h
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote