Thread: Hey Jan
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking I'm joining the croud~

I have so much to do till next Tuesday I think I'm going nuts. This big move I'm taking is killing me. I had to run around getting a title, insurance, electric, and water and sewer all set in place this morning. The phone is going to wait. I am tired, and the cell will just have to do. If you ever want to get me now, it's my cell in daytime and farm home at night. I am working both places till I have surgery next week.
My pastor and I washed the double wide today. I had to do a lot of running, but I helped when I could. We should go professional. This is the second home in a few days. It like to killed me doing this farm house and the garage needs it too in town too. Maybe tomorrow and maybe not. I got to go and surgeon Thurs. I hope he don't ask me what I been doing for if I work tomorrow in town, I will be draging by the time I see him. It is suppose to be real nice out tho, then turn cold. That's what I am afraid of, the weather.

I am actully looking forward to the move tho. Just dreading an auction sale. I think that will make me sad. I think it will be like saying good bye to my husbands things and our home.

Well I am tired so may get off here for the night. You all take care of things while I can't post much for a while.
Hugs,
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote