View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi to all,

i seem to have a little motivation going again finally. i have much GRC updating to do and want you to see Shane Smith's conversation who, with two others , , , wrote for lack of better word, the expose of the Adult Stem Cell Treatment LIst ,that is inaccurate, full of exaggeration and downright errors.

EVen so, I can only wonder how much of the pro-hype ESCR information has been exaggerated and wnder how much industry even knows the population it is treating.

Gene therapy is the new hot competition.I hope they are successful with it but it seems so risky. That 's because it is - all neuroregenerative treatments are, as well as DBS.

They are comparing neurturin to gdnf as well as delivery systems.

At the same time, DBS is continuously increasing and being reccommended at younger ages.

Comfortably at last, we have a very compatible group here working on alternative treatments and causes. It feels like we are finally working together and seeing the whole picture Thank you and you know who you are.

Gaykir, please come on in to the current DBS thread. You are leadig a parallel life to Mike TTF. The ultimate treatment of denial, the bottom of the slippery slope not knowing if there are safety nets. My touch of drama because it is quite a step into the inknown.

Paula

Steve you have been quiet - hope you are doing ok.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote