View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Billie! It is cold and rainy here as well! Wow...the countdown is on!! 11 more days!! I am very excited for you Billie! Bennie and his daughter are very blessed to have you in their lives!! (and don't worry if you got upset...you are human and anger is a normal, god given emotion!!)
Are you feeling better today? The flu has been working its way thru our family. First Saffire...then myself...my daughter Katie, while she was helping me when I was sick...then my step son, Andrew...my Mom....my brother and now my Dad!!!!!!!!! Hubby has managed to avoid it as has my other stepson, Nicholas...Nick has cystic fibrosis and sure does not need to get sick so hopefully he has managed to avoid it!!
Tomorrow we go to court to sign for another 6 month custody agreement. This simply means we will have custody for the next 6 months untill the case is reviewed again. I am just happy and so grateful that Saffire is with us and we will deal with the court stuff one day at a time as it proceeds.
My day was not too bad, diet wise. I did drink a couple glasses of water and thought of you Billie, each time I sipped away at it!! My goal for tomorrow is the same as today...watch what I eat and drink more than I did today!! Once court is over with that will help me become more focused!! I weighed in at 200 pounds this AM. I think I will wait a couple days to have another look!
My diabetes is OK. It could always be better but just the fact that I have the issue with my weight sorta says my diabetes COULD be alot more controlled! This will come in time hand in hand with weight loss!!
Thank you Billie for being the wonderful, supportive person that you are!! You really are helping me! It feels good to have you there cheering me on....giving me hope. You stay on track and stay strong too and yes, together we will reach our goals!!!!!
Have a great evening...lotsa hugs for you!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fancylady_2006 (04-28-2008)