View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Medication in a possible National Disaster

I hate to ask this question,but I'm going to ask this question anyway. As you know,there could be a National Disaster where things could get very tough. What if a disaster happens,and you cannot get your proscriptions refilled. I asked my doctor,and I didn't really get a answer. They keep telling us that there is a elevated chance that there could be a terrorist attack. Do they mean this,or not? If there is a chance,why can't they develope a way that we can have access to a emergency supply of medication in some way, shape,or form if a catastrophe happens,and we survive it. Even if we have enough food,what good is it going to be if we don't have our medicine. This worries me when I hear those gloom,and doom report's on the news. Is there a answer for this concern? Could they give us three months of emergency medication,and we can turn it in every year for a new supply,and store it? We could leave it sealed,and not open it unless there is a definite catastrophic event. Could there be another way? Do other people consider this a concern? Brokenfriend
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote