View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Politics Are we a country of complainers?

Hi Everyone, I have been getting many emails that complain about many situations like immigrants and politics. I have always been a very optimistic person and whenever I enter a situation I look for the positives and things that I have in common with others. When I do this I overlook the negatives and differences that I have with people. I think that this outlook works for so many reasons. There is no hate in it and it brings people together. It is such a better way to live then to be negative and divisive with others. If you approach someone or a group and work from the positives it just makes everything so much better. When a person works from the positives the negatives disappear. One example of this is with children. Focus on their negatives and you get a terrible outcome. Focus on the positives and the world comes alive. Does anyone understand what I am saying here? Feel free to question any of my assumptions. I love to examine a topic in detail and will not take any offense!
Sannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-04-2008), Kitty (04-29-2008), SandyC (04-29-2008), tkrik (05-07-2008), Vowel Lady (05-06-2008)