Thread: Diet
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch1 View Post
That seems to be the best way to operate.Time the meals around the meds.only problem is that everyone else is eating at a different time.Guess they gotta learn.Maximizing the effectiveness of your ontime is #1 priority.We do learn to become an adaptable bunch,guess survival teaches.Best to you all
My meal times work out pretty well. I take my first dose at 9:00 EST or 8:00 DST. I found that the time change messed me up big time so I stick to the same time year round irregardless to how we change the clocks. This works out so I have a pill an hour prior to eating because I eat late in my house anyway. I take the 6:00pm pill just prior to driving home, and by the time I get home from work, it's time to eat dinner. There's plenty of time in between meal plus dessert to take my 9:00. By then I'm all set for the evening until I take my night-cap (sinemet regular plus on CR) at bedtime.

I agree we are a bunch of adaptable souls. We have to be inorder to survive in this crazy world. I don't worry about other people eating before me. There's that new machine int eh kitchen called a microwave, which is the only cooking utensil I know how to use anyway.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote