Thread: Pollen
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sannah

I take a old medication that's called Durahist D. It's the only allergy medicine that helps me. The new ones don't even phase me. I keep all the windows closed all year around. I stay away from milk. I use to take allergy shots for about four years. I had to stop taking them for financial reasons. I have 2 large,and one small Ionic Breezes. I have two Ionic pros. I have about 5 Radio Shack Air purifiers,and 3 Whirlpool Hepa filter air purifiers. I've heard the controversies on different Air Purifiers. I've also heard the Ionic Breeze'es slammed,but they help me. Of course I do my part in the cleaning of my house,and I clean the grides in the Ionic Breezes,and Ionic pro's. I have a few more small ones in the Bathroom,and here,and there. I keep the mold out of the bathroom. By the way,I don't recommend the Radio ShacK air purifiers because they don't last long. The fan stops working in them after awhile. Good Idea on the shower at night,and keeping the Windows in the car closed. Thank you. My skin doesn't ich very much in the Spring anymore,thank goodness. Brokenfriend
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote