View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by constance holden View Post
I can't figure out yet how this site works but thanks for your replies. I just went to the doc I saw last year and he threw me out! I had a new MRI but the report said nothing had changed. So the doc said "it's not your back. I can't help you." Last year he was all friendly and helpful. Now apparently I don't even have a diagnosis for numbness, crampiness even though it seemed clear this was all emanating from the back. I don't know who to go to next!

Constance
Go up to the bar across the top of the page and click on FAQ. Then click on General Forum Usage. That should answer a lot of your questions about how to use the forums.

I'm sorry your doctor was so rude. It might help to keep a log of all your symptoms on a daily basis. That way, when you do find another doctor you can give them up to the minute data on your condition.

If you have any questions just post them here - we'll try and help you along! We were all new here once!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote