View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes I have. But the neurologist kept putting me on more and more seziure meds that wern't doing anything. And stopped doing any tests except checking liver, etc occasionally. So I saw no reason to keep going. But it has been years so I thought perhaps he would know or at least be more interested in testing as it is still progressing.

Yes I've had two of the testings done. The last time I handled it so well that they just kept on sticking me. I know that the guy had just passed his tests and because I was so willing to be polite with it all, he just seemed to drag it all out. Now before I get any more done I wondered IF my being on the pain medicine would have made a difference that last time. Maybe let me allow more of the sticking, etc. And if it altered the results.

In any case, I'm trying to be hopeful once again that there will be something that the doctor will zone in on . I do know about the spreadsheets but expect that I will need to start over since it has been so long.

Yes to the spinal tap and the diabetic testing. I also take B12 and various other vitamins and minerals. Thanks Melody.
Zayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote