View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 08:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you guys for thinking of Michael. My feelings are so mixed right now. I didn't hear from the doctor yesterday, though I hoped to. Yesterday was his half day so he said that he might not hear from the Pedi Epi. I've got errands to run today and I know he will call while I am out and then when he calls back, I'll be out again...grr so frustrating.

Kimmy, I used to take Neurontin for my seizures, but don't anymore. I was watching tv one day and saw one of those ambulance chaser commercials asking if you had ever taken Neurontin. I found all kinds of info about Neurontin causing lung problems, and I had been having several bouts of bronchitis a year with pneumonia tossed in for the hell of it. I stopped taking it that day and haven't had a single attack since. No seizures either.

Alffe I have a confession to make here. Since we've moved to this huge house and the master is downstairs with the boys upstairs so far away...welll for the first few months, Michael slept down here on the floor. He was too scared to be that far away too. Finally in June we got him back into his own bed. Then in July when Robert came back from camp with a 104 degree temp, I had him sleep in here and E slept upstairs on the couch. E realized that he liked falling asleep watching Fox news instead of my recorded soaps or reality tv better so he's stayed up there (thank God for small miracles). Since Michael fell a couple of weeks ago, he has slept with me...except for Friday when he spent the night out and Saturday and Sunday when he wanted to watch a movie in his room. Monday after we told him that he had a seizure, he said...Maybe I better sleep with you Mommy so that you feel safer. LOLOLOLOLOL

Hopefully I get to talk to the doc today!

mjm

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote