Thread: I am angry!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 02:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That blows!! I won't get into how wrong this senario is at all but I do wanna say that its hard for our family and friends to understand what it means for us to be disabled. Truly, it is hard to put yourself in the shoes of a TOS-er until you're there yourself (I can't imagine, as a TOS-er, how someone with MS could feel). And yeah, we complain and get a little doom and gloomy, but isn't it like that on any soap-opera, movie, etc we've ever seen when someone is newly limited physically?? (I wish I could recall just ONE dramatic scenario right now! :P )
I'm straying, sorry! I just want to let you know that I have family that is not dealing the way I want them to either. All of them But I am blessed to have friends that do. But even they get ignorant about the pain and limitations I battle daily.
My heart goes out to you Hang in there!!!! Hope the anger simmers down soon- they just can't understand :/

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tied (01-19-2011), tshadow (05-03-2008)