Thread: to Thelma
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 08:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default to Thelma

I didn't know where else to post this so I posted here. I will change if not ok

Thelma dear, I am pretty sure you were here when I came on board, or you entered talking like you had always been here.((meaning MGH))

You made a name for yourself real quick. I really did admire you. You stood up to be counted when it was something you believed in and you didn't give up no matter what.

Tell you the truth, I was a little bit frightened I would get on your wrong side! You fought for many things that did change, for the better IMHO.

I wanted to welcome you back. I also wanted to tell you I wasn't frightened of you anymore. You see, for whatever reason you have changed in some ways. You still fight for what you believe in, but I discovered you were human too.

Surprise surprise! Yep, human as they come. You are still Thelma and you still stand up to be counted. I thank you for helping me get thru this hard time when we were looking for a home.

We were like little lost lambs, knowing not which way to turn, the sheppard had run off and the vice sheppard was .............well we'll just leave it there.

We did find a home, DocJohn is an angel and he has watched over us lost youngun's as granny Maggie used to say. Well, this was for you, Thelma, DocJohn's will come later.

I just wanted to thank you for being you. You just keep on schmaltzing (?) your word, dear. We need you around. If you get out of line, I'll nudge you in the ribs and you could change that horse right in the middle of the stream!

Well, all that just to tell you I cared very much for you and your leadership when I needed someone to give me a push. Just stay Thelma and you will be fine. my love, Julia aka Jo
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote