View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan4you View Post
GOOD MORNING GALS AND GUYS~!!!

Oh happy daze to you all !!! mmm..coffee's hot, choice of juices,,...home-made buns LOL

Brain/Cathy~ we took a vote so tell your hubby that YOU need to get online on Wednesdays, so that you can start OUR check-in, ok??????

Let us know how you all are doing.

NEWBIES come on in and sit down. Let us rub your feet, shoulders and take some burdens away...even if for a day. Tell us how you're doing, know that you'll always have support in this forum!!

For me, I am ok. Up early, dont know why. Some of the tension of the last 2weeks at work is subsiding. Turned in my rebuttal to a very punitive plan my supervisors want me to do, in 90 days, so that they can set me up to be fired, along with 2 others.

I am fighting for my integrity, my abilities and position. I haven't heard yet but HR and the CEO were informed by me. I may still be at risk, but I have applied at yet another hospital and have an interview in 2 weeks. They are UP to something...

Trying to stay away from docs for now. I just dont care, then I do, then I dont LOL

My symptoms are bearable. Maybe NOT have a diagnosis will prove beneficial at my age for future jobs and insurance.

SENDING HEALING LOVE TO ALL ~!!!

Jan

Good morning everyone. Hope all is good. Up early on this end have to travel to my neurologist who is two hours away in Nashville Tn. I worked 14hrs yesterday learning new systems surprisingly enough I made it have a couple of dizzy spells and eye issues but overall not to horrible.Oh although the part I wanted to strangle the guy that was teaching me.I am going to ask them to change my rebif today and see how that goes.Hugs and hope everyone has a good day.
coletaterbug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote