Old 04-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
Morning all!
I guess I'm out of limbo (again, LOL). Everything that's going on with me makes since that's it's just the fibro or MCS. I've gotten rid of all regular house cleaners, laundry soaps & bath items and am using earth friendly fragrance free items. My headaches are almost gone, I'm not tried like I use to be, I'm not hurting all over like I did before. Those 24/7 headaches were awful, Midrid & Imitrax didn't even help.

Wow! I hope that does it - or at least helps. It can take a while to see a diff, but the good news is there are suddenly all these *green* products on the market for you to try out. If nothing else, vinegar and water will clean about anything. good luck!

Jan -Ugh, weird tension on the dh front. I don't even know why he's giving me the cold shoulder. What did I do? I was all happy cuz I am getting a stoe=ry published, finished a screenplay for a contest (that's all the contest is, you write it, you *win*, no real prize, lol).

I threw a nice party for the granddaughter, and my bro had a party when my other bro came up. Now he's all PMS-y. I dunno...

I think he just hates it when I'm happy or something.

Oh well.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on your job, that this blows over.

Colaterbug - nice to meet ya! 14 hrs? Wow, good for you, making it through a day like that! I'm not surprised that brought on some sx. I hope you can take it easy today.
momXseven (04-30-2008)