View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

YESSSSS we are a culture that eats, breathes and drinks so many many new chemicals.

Accumately these chemicals raise havoc on our stressed brains/bodies.

I am lucky. I Have a nutritionist that has this amazing program that READS your body, all areas of the brain and systems and it flags what is stressed or in critical condition. Next he can offer detox products/programs and "whole foods" in tablet form that make up for the damage and get rid of the toxicity.

When I first went, he said my sytems were near organ failure I was so poisoned. He helped me detox and build up my systems. I no longer had that terrible fatigue, my balance improved and remains improved. He can test your meds and offer solutions to the side effects and still not take your meds away.

My husband, who was on meds for 46 years of seizures, he was toxic not only from his meds, too many with too high levels, he was toxic fromn chlorine from swimming. He drowned 2 times NOT from a seizure as thought but toxicity caused him to stop breathing. He was re-susitated.

But sadly, his meds made him more and more toxic, in and out of ER/hosp until one day he just laid down and died from brain shutting off/lack of oxygen. HE was ony 52 in perfect health other than seizures. See why I am so adament about this??

This nutritionist even saw my grandson at 3 who never could talk and had autistic characteristics. Turns out he had mercury poisoning and some other chemical. After months and months of detox and a change in diet, he started talking !!!

Yes get checked!! Its worth a try to feel better ~!

JAN
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (04-30-2008), tkrik (04-30-2008)