View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just got back from my neuro's office. He did an EMG on my arms because I've been having the same problem, arms falling asleep at night.

He said "good news! It's NOT carpal tunnel! It's the MS!" (how is this good news again?)

Apparently if it was carpal tunnel, then I might have to have surgery or some other kind of treatment. (I've been there, done that before...had CTS surgery in the early 90s) He said that the sleepy arms will probably get better. (ummm....my arms have been doing this since I was little)

I asked for a copy of my medical records. I want to see what he says about the EMG. So, I should get that in a week.

Weird thing, he was the one who actually did the EMG on me, last time I had something like that done (early 90s), they had a tech do it and I had to wait for the doctor to get the results before they'd tell me what it said.

As for the rest of my appointment, he didnt do a regular neuro exam (he did one at the beginning of April when I had a problem) He did say that he thinks I'm improving from the problems that I've been having. Not that I feel like I'm improving much, other than in my left eye that I had ON in 2yrs ago.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BaxterTheBunny (04-30-2008)