View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

thanks DM. i'm sure i will. about 0230.

i fell asleep in my chair again. RATS! at least awake at 0030 instead of 0230.
but i'm tired so i'm going to bed after this post.

weight stable.
i did walk this am.

i went in to talk to the apt mgr again. we had a good talk. i'm trying to see things from her point of view and she mine. i promised personal confidentiality if she tells me anything.

what she said is that she could guarantee me only at $37/mo increase which is very, very good. i can get my carpet cleaned. i can stay in my old apt one more yr but then the comp will require i change apts so they can finish the remodeling. she assures me that things will change for the better. with the rents going up etc they hope to get a better clientele in here. they're going to paint and redo the carpets and clean the garage etc. in 60 mo i should notice a big difference.

they're redoing the pool area and adding a small waterfall and a hot tub. i won't use a communal hot tub (unless AMN is with me ) because of health concerns. but being in the shade by the pool and the waterfall sounds nice.

anyway. things sound like they will even out. at least she was honest with me. i could get a remodeled 2 br for 1200 sq ft. that sounds divine to me. extra room for just a bit more on the rent. i'm thinking about it. i'll have to pay the $$ to move from this apt in a yr anyway. maybe i should do it now.

hmmmm.

anyway, i'm off to bed. see ya's later.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann