View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 08:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
Cause there's no way you can walk on crutches with a hand that's recently been operated on. Can your foot wait 6 months post CTS surgery? This is what I'd be discussing with my doctor(s).
I had no crutches with my TTS surgery. I was walking that day and every day after. I only missed two weeks of work after the surgery. I'm six months out now and I'm really doing well with it.

My hands were just tested today (for the first time in five years). They are bad. I have no feeling at all in the palm of my hand or wrist. The test results are horrible. The scheduling people were out for the day so they are going to call me tomorrow to schedule the first surgery on my hands. She is going to do them one at a time and do them about six to eight weeks apart. The results from both hands were pretty similar, so she is going to do my left hand first because that is the one that causes me the most pain. I'm hoping these surgeries are as easy as my foot was.

I'm still scheduled to have my right foot done next week. After that I'm having all my records sent to my medical doctor and I want to get to the bottom of this.

Oh, and the one doctor mentioned my PN being idiopathic. I guess we may be in a similar boat!
MissesV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote