View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you mrsd,and thank you dllfo

Thank you for the information. It was well said,and very informative.

Why do the medicines become ineffective so quickly? Are they treated to do that? You said that some only last six months. Are they tablets,or liquids?

With all the pandemonium that would happen in a natural disaster,like a super volcano,or a disaster from space like a asteroid,or comet,or a possible man made disaster,causes me to be concerned in many ways. I know that some of it is hype,and I try not to get caught up in it. I don't think about this subject very often,but it's in the back of my mind that it could. If we survive it,we might have some food,and shelter,and a few other things to survive. If we don't have our medicines on top of all that,it would be much worse. It's a valid concern. I thank you again for the ideas,and insight that you have given me.

Now I speak on the possibility of putting the medicine in a vacuum sealed,high tech,and sophisticated storage scenario that would last for years without the medicine breaking down chemically. Is this possible? I know that Insurance would never agree to pay for it. Insurance is out of the question for sure. We can send space probes to land testing devices on asteroids. We are working on many things. Are any groups working on this possible? I'm just talking about worse case scenarios.

If it's possible to survive one of these natural,space,or man made disasters,I'd want to. If I don't have my medicine,I'd probably wish I where near the epicenter of the disaster.

Last edited by Brokenfriend; 04-30-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote