Thread: Pollen
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Dust mites

Yes. I'm allergic to them too. I have the dust mite cover over my mattress. They are starting to wear out,and It's time for me to change them. I have a Tempur Pedic pillow,in both the den,and my bed room. Tempur Pedic pillows are closed cell,so they don't allow dust mites to enter.

Yes. Many times after I eat,I have a allergy attack. If I eat a whole meal,look out!lol It's a unusual thing. If I drink a Doctor Pepper,I cough,and cough,etc. I cannot eat to much cheese. Among those fast food hamburgers don't agree with me,and other things. I end up with heart burn,and diarrhea if I don't watch out. I think that's mostly from my anxiety. When I have a allergy attack,sometimes it turns into a anxiety attack. I think that there is a relationship to the both.

My allergy symptoms are a dripping in the back of my throat. I get stuffed up in my nose,and this dripping gets worse to the point where I cough,and gag. I itch sometimes on the surface of my skin. My eye's itch,and my intestinal track get painful. I end up taking Imodium. That seems to help.

Sometimes when I take a shower,in fact many times,starts a allergy attack. Over the years I have changed soaps, to the soap that does not have any sent to it. Then I've tried Coast. It does not matter. I still get allergy attacks in the shower. I have wondered,am I the only one. It might be the water. I've tried different shampoo's. Last,and certainly not least,I clean my shower walls weekly,and curtains so no mold will grow. I even clean the back basin that holds the water for the toilet. I flush it,and turn off the water,and clean that water tank. I have not heard of anyone else doing that,but I do. I may be allergic to something in the water,but there isn't anything I know of to do about that. I drink bottled water. I don't drink water from the faucet. I'm confused about the Shower situation. It also happens when I brush my teeth. It's a struggle. I'm sensitive to something in bathrooms. I have a double electric adaptor,and two small air purifiers side,to side in the bathroom.

I even vacuum my couch. I'm much better then I was 15 years ago. This Spring the blower in my heater,and air conditioner in my car filled up with Acorns. I'd turn on the heat,and Acorns would bang around in there, and be blown out of the car. Later I'd smell this bad smell from the acorns that where In there. I wonder how they get in there. I hope that it doesn't cause mold to grow in the vents. It's a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. I wonder if it's a flaw in the car's design. Brokenfriend
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote