View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 04:54 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Yes,you are right

I agree. Global warming is hype. I don't know who's trying to do what,and where. I've studied the Earths weather changes over about 6 thousand years. At some point BC,the earth was allot hotter. There was a warming period around 1200AD. I did a little study on Greenland. I did a study on the solar cycles. Right now the Sun has been getting brighter since 1950. It's just a solar cycle. It happened according to the graphs that I've studied around the late 1700's,and at other times. There are no facts,or truths about man causing the Earth to warm up. I'm a scientist in heart,and people are blindly believing what they hear. What we hear is being manipulated all the time. As a matter of fact,I use to want to be informed,now I don't want to be influenced falsely. It's going from a little hype,to more,and more. Technology is all out of control,but at least we are advancing in technology. Is technology making mankind more humane? Heavens no,It's making mankind less humane. I have been watching values that have been obtained in thousands of years,go down in a half of a century.... I enjoyed what you wrote,and consider you a friend.
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote